May 31, 2021
I started this blog because I wanted to help business owners. So, it only seems fitting that I am rounding out the month of celebrations by highlighting some of my posts over the last year that were aimed at supporting business-owners:
- WFH Expenses (2020): https://taxchickca.wordpress.com/2021/01/18/but-my-home-is-my-office-de-coding-the-2020-wfh-expense-rules/
- The dangers of back-dating documents: https://taxchickca.wordpress.com/2020/08/03/time-travelling-documents-why-backdating-is-always-a-bad-idea/
- Travel Expenses: https://taxchickca.wordpress.com/2020/07/27/planes-trains-and-automobiles-taxation-of-travel/
- Large Corporations: https://taxchickca.wordpress.com/2020/07/20/large-corporations-what-are-they-and-why-do-we-care/
- Installments: https://taxchickca.wordpress.com/2020/07/06/the-lowdown-on-paying-your-income-tax-by-instalments/
- Taxable Benefits: https://taxchickca.wordpress.com/2020/06/22/when-circus-performers-go-to-the-moon-a-candid-discussion-on-business-expenses-and-the-meaning-of-taxable-benefits/
- Director Liability: https://taxchickca.wordpress.com/2020/06/15/so-you-have-decided-to-become-a-director-now-what/
Also, I have taken some time to reflect on the last year and the purpose and reach of “The Tax Chick Blog” and “The Tax Chick Podcast”. I have made the decision to move from writing a weekly blog, to a monthly blog, starting in June 2021. My plan is to supplement monthly blog posts with other sources of information provided on my LinkedIn page, Instagram page and through the podcast!
Here are the other places you can find “me” and my content:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amandasadoucette/
- Instagram: @tax.chick (follow me here for “mini-tax breaks” – short videos on key tax topics released regularly through IGTV!)
- The Tax Chick Podcast: https://thetaxchickpodcast.transistor.fm/
- I am also a regular contributor to “FreshMag” in their Home + Business category: https://freshmag.ca/category/home-business/
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support over the last year. Creating “The Tax Chick” brand has opened me up to so many new opportunities and has allowed me to meet and connect with some wonderful people. I am excited to continue sharing this content with all of you. As always, if there are topics you would like to see covered in the blog, or podcast – or if you would like to be a guest on my podcast, please send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.